A Stylish New World
Edited by Jennine
Here we go with this week’s round of stylish links. Editing this week was quite difficult as there were so many great links to choose from and everyone had some fantastic news on the fashion front. One of the great things about the internet is that we can all find out what the smaller labels are doing and thinking. This week we have great interviews from 39th and Broadway, Fabulous Finds Gal, Style Gourmand and A Typical Atypical. We also have a brilliant DIY project on what to do with your fabric scraps on Brick My Lane.
Links à la Mode : August 13th
- 39th and Broadway – Designer Interview; Delirius
- A Typical Atypical – The wonderful Every Little Counts! With 15% off for readers!
- Bobbins and Bombshells – Vintage Finds of the Week: Mad Men Secretary Accessories
- Breakfast at Saks – Enter to win accessories from the eryn brinié Fall 2009 collection!
- BRICK MY LANE – DIY: putting scraps of fabric to good use by turning it into a ruffled neckpiece
- ClandestineChic – Interview: Patricia Valery of Evil Needles
- Denimaniac – Wood Wood’s S/S 2010 collection – a bit of street, a dash of fash and a whole lotta style!
- dramatis personae – Quality vs. Vegan/Environmentally Sustainable
- Fabulous Finds Gal – “Gardens in Grey” By Fashion Photographer Julia Pogodina And An Inspiring Interview
- Fashion Pulse Daily – What was Your Favorite Summer 2009 Trend?
- Fasshonaburu – A review on the now purchase-able Under.Ligne, the diffusion line by Doo.Ri.
- Fete a Fete – Dancing all night and your 5-inch stilettos killing you? Bring some Rollasole emergency ballet flats with you!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – NYFW SS10 Schedule + tips on getting in
- Market Publique – Art Class: Vintage Abstract Prints
- midnight feast – The Jean Genie
- Retro Chick – Win – Reese Witherspoons first fragrance for Avon
- Sterling Style – New York’s Rachel Antonoff Holiday 2010 Collection
- Style Gourmand – Ag Kij of Net-a-Porter discusses Net-a-Porter’s new iPhone app and how technology and fashion co-mingle.
- Style Mom – STYLEMOM holds it down for fashion bloggers as one of the only IFB members at Blogher 2009 in Chicago
- Stylish Thought – Cats with Style: Boxing Kitten
- THE COVETED – Mummy Dearest: Iris Van Herpen taking inspiration from the macabre
- Unfunded – Vintage sequins, sparkles and sprinkles